Tuesday 4 December 2012

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

My name is Kathleen and i am 16 years old. I have decided to start this blog as i have a slight obsession with fashion and beauty. I enjoy reading quite a lot of blogs on here and watching YouTube videos and as i have no confidence to post videos of myself on YouTube, i thought blogging would be the best option as i also enjoy writing and helping other people. As I also want to pursue a career in journalism, I think this may help.

If there is anything that you want me to review, post about or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me at (daintydoll015@gmail.com). Also, if you do like what you see please tell all your friends to come and look at my blog, it would help a lot and i would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou for visiting and i look forward to posting more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment